Do you want to write more but feel frustrated at your lack of time? Are you doing ‘busy’ work instead of moving toward your creative goals? Is your To-Do list overwhelming?
I’ve been writing and publishing for over a decade. I’ll share my tip I learned in order to help you become more productive and, hopefully, save you time, money and heartache along the way.
• Identify what’s really stopping you from reaching your goals
• Say no and set boundaries for others — and for yourself
• Find more time to write
• Make the most of your writing time
• Dictate your words for a more efficient and healthy writing life
• Use outsourcing to buy yourself more creative time
• Work with co-writers to produce more books
• Use tools for specific aspects of productivity
• Focus on physical and mental health to boost your productive time
My fictions have appeared in numerous publications, including Saturday Evening Post, New Millenniums Writings, Blue Earth Review, Micro Monday, R-KV-R-Y, Funny in Five Hundred, Blue Lake Magazine, Adanna Literary, Dying Dahlia Review, Off the Rocks, and others. The News was on stage at a Chicago Theater.
I was a recipient of a fellowship and grant from the Illinois Arts Council Fellowship in Prose, and two of stories have been nominated for the Pushcart Prize. Also, my book of my stories will be published by Atmosphere Press fairly soon.