by Marilyn Labendz
Need help? If you can’t give up your stuff, you do!
Having just listened to George Carlin’s routine about “Stuff,” I found it funny and true. As he says, “Houses are just piles of your stuff with covers on them.” And should you get robbed, “while going out to get more stuff, they only take the good stuff. Nobody else wants your 4th grade math papers!”
Organizing or Downsizing, the dilemmas and the decisions are the same.
- What defines me?
- What are my prized possessions…(Or do they possess me?)
- If I had to leave in a hurry, what could I not part with?
- What items do I have that I haven’t looked at or used in the past year or two…or ten?
- What things are worth the physical and financial cost of moving from place to place?
- Can I rise to the challenge to…
View original post 457 more words